An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our client, a successful and creative organisation within the events industry.
You will be responsible for the execution and day-to-day maintenance, development and marketing of the website, social media and digital products as well as content marketing initiatives.
- Upload, edit and optimise content via the website CMS.
- Implement Social Media campaigns across a range of platforms.
- Proofread and edit web pages and news articles.
- Data management and reports via Google Analytics .
- Marketing and project management.
- Responding to general queries via the inbox and website.
- Liaising with sponsors and keeping track of sponsorship fulfillment and scheduling.
- Upload banners and MPU's to the website via DFP.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role, an events/publishing background would be desirable.
- Comfortable with copywriting and editing, working with data, HTML and marketing automation systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with web content management systems, editing software and Google Analytics.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills as well as a high attention to detail.
If you are a creative, driven and passionate individual, looking for a new and challenging role within an exciting environment, please apply for further details!