The experience we need.
- You’ll be currently working either in house or agency side as a digital specialist executive
- You'll have B2C marketing experience and ecommerce experience
- You’ll love utilising analytical tools and referring to data to ensure the optimisation of campaigns
- You’ll have experience setting up and running Google Adwords campaigns and have solid knowledge of Google Analytics
- You’ll have experience working across a range of channels, particularly social media but also including PPC, SEO, email, web, blogs, content, etc.
As Marketing Executive, you will be working very closely with the Marketing Manager and can expect to be:
- Social media strategy and implementation
- SEO and PPC - agency management and monitoring performance, reporting on figures
- Email marketing and reporting with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experienced user of Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Search Console
- Copywriting across web, blogs, social and email
- Website management via CMS - Wodpress and Magento, with a focus on CRO.
A market-leader that is well established and has ambitious growth plans.
What you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary and a pivotal role in a close knit marketing team.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Andy at Henry Nicholas a call.