A rapidly growing Digital Bank are looking for an ambitious, entrepreneurial Digital Marketing executive to take ownership of their digital acquisition campaigns.
This is a crucial role, as you will devise and implement acquisition campaigns with innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience. In addition, our client our renowned for their career development opportunities so if you would like to be apart of a fast paced company with very little red tape who also value professional growth then read on.
- Work with the in-house Analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day tactical SEO, pay per click (PPC) search (including marketing keywords, ads, landing pages, etc.) and social media campaigns (Facebook) to drive optimal revenue.
- Own ongoing optimization of all sales landing pages based on an ongoing testing programme
- Create landing pages and optimising our website, as well as App Store optimisation
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against agreed goals (value and KPIS)
- Identify content gaps and produce new content using an CMS, with recommendations for implementation based on driving maximum traffic and engagement
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
- Working with relevant teams on Continuous improvements in Campaign Reporting and Optimization
- Deliver comprehensive plan to drive positive reviews for our products / services and a social media customer plan to drive positive engagement
- Experience within a pure digital marketing organisation focusing on driving acquisition
- Are data-oriented and know your way around Excel and Google Analytics
- Are experienced in SEO, Content Marketing strategies and Paid activities
- Have experience of building content
- Are open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities.