A rapidly growing FinTech brand are looking for an ambitious tech savvy Digital Marketing executive to take ownership of their digital acquisition campaigns.
This is a crucial role, as you will devise and implement acquisition campaigns with innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience. In addition, our client our renowned for their career development opportunities offered to employees so if you would like to be apart of a company that value professional growth then read on.
- Managing SEO campaigns for mobile and desktop performance increases
- Executing on-page optimisation including technical aspects of a website
- Proven ability in content writing and publishing on CMS platform.
- Performing outreach activity to create relationship with third party website to create inbound links.
- Conducting technical site audits, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Planning and executing off page campaigns using targeted content and hitlists
- Using Google analytics and ranking analysis tools to measure and report performance
- Reporting progress to business on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Keeping informed of latest search engine policies and algorithm updates
- Manage and deliver Paid campaigns both directly and indirectly
- Report on Paid activities performance
- Support the scaling up of the paid account
- Deliver and present regular analysis on key learnings, provide market context or future opportunities
- Experience within digital marketing focusing on driving acquisition
- Are data-oriented and know your way around Excel and Google Analytics
- Are experienced in SEO, Content Marketing strategies and Paid activities
- Have experience of building content & A/B testing
- Are open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail, you strive for excellence across our marketing materials and are adaptable to changing pace and priorities
- Are accomplished as a team player, facilitating success across the department and wider business