An exciting opportunity has arisen for an interim digital marketing executive to join a London based FMCG brand on a 6 month rolling contract.
Reporting into the Brand Manager you will be responsible for driving growth, customer experience, loyalty and profitability through the use of digital methods and tools. You will be accountable for tailoring, integrating and executing digital plans, measuring results and supporting the build of local digital capability within the company.
- Contribute to the execution of the company's digital strategy.
- Use your digital knowledge to help implement and improve marketing activities - including SEO, PPC, social media, email, content and CMS systems.
- Utilise your experience of using digital tools to help implement digital activities for continuous improvements
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with internal teams
- Proactively bring new and engaging ideas for projects and campaigns
- A University degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in the digital marketing sector (ideally within a FMCG company)
- You are able to identify trends and new opportunities in the digital marketing space
- You have a strong knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
- You have excellent organisation skills and a great eye for detail
- Good written and communication skills