Our client are a highly regarded finance training and conference provider with a blue chip client list. Due to its on-going success and growth our client are looking for an entrepreneurial and diligent digital marketing executive to help continue the company growth.
The successful candidate will be working in thriving office environment with a dedicated and hard working team. The position is suitable for a professional digital marketer with experience of white hat SEO techniques in a B2B marketing role where digital marketing was the primary method of business generation and need creation. You will also be required to have a strong understanding of email marketing, SEO, analytical tools (e.g. Google Analytics), CRMs and website management.
- Assist with the planning of and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email marketing campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Formation and creation of a robust SEO strategy based on analytical data
- Managing the company website
- Manage the relationship with our SEO agency to ensure all SEO objectives are met
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in SEO
- Designing marketing collaterals (with InDesign and Photoshop)
- Manage the relationship with our e-marketing agency to ensure all objectives are met
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with email marketing platforms
- Experience of a service based product would be advantageous
- A genuine interest in the financial services industry.
- Proven knowledge of white hat SEO techniques
- Understanding of CRM systems
- Awareness of CMS and Ecommerce platforms
- Experience with design platforms such as Photoshop and InDesign (not essential but advantageous)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- A degree in marketing or related subjects would be an advantage but not wholly necessary
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £28,000 plus additional benefits. If you have any further questions or you feel you are suitable for the position then please continue to apply.