A leading international Fintech brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their digital acquisition team, based in the heart of London. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will responsible for supporting the management of acquisition media, with a focus on Affiliates and supporting the PPC strategy.
Our client are seeking an individual who has a good level of digital experience and is looking to take on a new challenge. They offer high levels of remuneration and appreciate that work-life balance is important - that is why their senior management team has been with them for an average of 9 years.
- Own and manage global affiliate marketing budget to deliver profitable affiliate campaigns and relationships
- Plan, manage and optimise affiliate strategy and campaigns globally including but not limited to affiliate marketing and remuneration strategies
- Lead and manage the process of acquiring new customers through the affiliate channel by consistently growing affiliate base and providing on-going marketing support to the affiliate partners (creative assets, bespoke content, bespoke promotions, etc)
- Grow and develop the in-house affiliate marketing channel by working with affiliates and affiliate networks across various verticals - content, email, loyalty & cashback, comparison sites, etc.
- Assist in the management of a multi-million pound PPC budget to achieve pre-agreed channel targets
- Assist in the expansion of PPC activity into new countries globally
- Help generate and refine keywords and ad copy; create and manage RLSA segmentation and activity
- Help drive the strategy and implementation of in-house technologies to execute & optimise PPC campaigns.
Key skills and Experience
- Experience of managing & growing affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of affiliate technologies
- Ability to work independently with an understanding of statistical reporting and web analytics
- Confident in working with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong technical skills with a good understanding of analytics and digital technologies
- Proven track record in managing digital marketing campaigns, including affiliates, PPC and Google Analytics
- A background in Financial Services, Fintech or similar is a bonus