A leading international Fintech brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their digital acquisition team, based in the heart of London. Reporting into the Head of Digital, you will responsible for supporting the management of acquisition media, with a focus on social media and driving SEO activity.
Our client are seeking an individual who has a good level of digital experience and is looking to take on a new challenge. They offer high levels of remuneration and appreciate that work-life balance is important - that is why their senior management team has been with them for an average of 9 years.
- Assist in the management of the paid social budget to deliver profitable campaigns
- Help grow and develop the paid social marketing channel by working directly with facebook, Linked In
- Reporting globally on owned social and paid social performance using internal and 3rd party analytics platforms - providing comprehensive reporting to all levels, troubleshooting and making recommendations to improve overall ROI
- Help drive all SEO activity (on-site and off) to improve key metrics and deliver significant return on investment.
- Assist in the execution of profitable link-building initiatives using tactics such as blogger outreach, infographics, PR, social media, widgets and whitepapers
- Utilise in-house content, creative and video assets to generate a profitable SEO and brand footprint
- Work with the Digital, Marketing and Web Development teams and regional offices to identify commercial SEO growth areas
Key skills and experience
- Ability to translate findings from detailed analysis into actionable insights
- Possess a Strong analytical mind-set
- Ability to work independently with an understanding of statistical reporting and web analytics
- Familiarity with social media and SEO
- Confident in working with stakeholders of all levels
- Strong technical skills with a good understanding of analytics and digital technologies
- Proven track record in digital marketing, including social media, SEO and Google Analytics
- A background in Financial Services, Fintech or similar is a bonus