At COMO, we create experiences worth re-living, experiences that inspire guests to travel and live differently.
Property: COMO Metropolitan London and COMO The Halkin
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our dedicated and motivated Sales and Marketing team, responsible for COMO Metropolitan London and COMO The Halkin London.
A cool, contemporary central London luxury hotel, COMO Metropolitan London combines accurate service, sophisticated design and a vibrant Park Lane location.
COMO The Halkin promises an elegant and discreet environment and discreet environment with faultless service, award-winning cuisine and contemporary style to all 41 suites and rooms. The hotel is widely regarded by loyal regulars as a home away from home.
Based at COMO Metropolitan London, the role will focus on creating awareness through the co-ordination of all digital communication channels and social media to drive revenue. This will involve working closely with all hotel departments and with support from COMO Hotels and Resorts Head Office.
- Involvement in the creation and the co-ordination of strategies and tactics for promotion of the London properties.
- Work with the digital agency and review all campaigns, key words, analytics to ensure that we are at all times maximising the investment of our budgets.
- Work with the PR and Communications Manager and the Regional Director of Sales and Marketing to ensure that timely E-campaigns are in place to support the needs of the business via the supporting markets and formally presenting the results.
- To undertake regular market research across the London market, and further afield, of packages, social media campaigns and bring ideas to the attention of the PR and Communications Manager of ideas that could be implemented by either COMO Metropolitan London and/or COMO The Halkin
- To develop and execute an interesting and engaging plan across all digital and social media channels.
- Managing relationships with key contacts to promote our London properties.
- To be aware of events taking place within London and ensure that our social media posts are engaged with these keeping us both topical and aligned to what is taking place in the community with local images to complement the posts.
- To co-ordinate the compilation and execution of newsletters and all relevant mailings.
- To ensure that campaigns undertaken are executed in line with the budget.
- Manage campaigns, key words, analytics and digital marketing requirements.
- Experience within a luxury hotel background
- Excellent communicator and collaborator
- A high level of organisational skills
- A significant wealth of experience in hospitality
- Excellent spoken and written English
In return, the successful candidate will be working for one of the most exciting luxury hotel companies in the industry and we would offer you:
- 28 paid holidays per year, increasing with service
- NEST Auto enrolment Pension
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform and free laundry service
- Career development opportunities
- A bonus for introducing someone to COMO Metropolitan London
- Employee rates for all COMO Hotels and Resorts properties
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Three day Orientation programme
- Social and sporting events
Due to the high volume of applicants we will only respond to candidates with suitable experience.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have the right to work in the UK in this position without the need for a work permit.
APPLY NOW CLICK BELOW