Commercially minded digital executive with great SEO expertise? This fast paced digital acquisition role could be perfect for you!
Digital Marketing Manager - £33,000 - £38,000 - London
This 'digital first' company is a challenger brand to traditional banks, and is growing, fast paced and entrepreneurial. They have lovely offices in a fantastic central London location, and have a small but growing team of commercially focused, analytical and collaborative digital marketers..
This Digital Marketing Executive role would suit a candidate from a client side background who has expertise in SEO and knowledge of other digital marketing channels
This Digital Marketing Executive role will involve:
- managing end to end digital acquisition campaigns across all digital channels
- using expertise in SEO to optimise websites, content and campaigns
- monitoring and analysing digital activity using Google Analytics and various other analytics tools
In order to be considered for this Digital Marketing Executive role, you MUST have:
- client side experience, ideally within a commercial sector e.g. Finance, Retail, eCommerce, Broadband, Telcos etc
- excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of SEO
- good analytical skills - using data and insight to optimise performance
- knowledge of other digital channels, including social media, blogs, affiliates
If this sounds like you, please apply online today!
Digital Marketing Manager - £33,000-£38,000 - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of out roles on our website on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.