Established since 1999 and listed on London's Stock Exchange the company are competition providers in the automotive space. Running regular competitions with over £35m won in previous draws. Weekly competitions ran by the business offering several prizes including luxury watches, holidays, latest tech and motorbikes.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be working on a number of different tasks to help support the marketing team with the focus of acquiring new customers.
- Assisting the management of campaigns across social channels. The marketing team is makes up approximately half of the business.
- The role will be working closely with the Head of Acquisition to drive the traffic of business and its website.
- Being ROI focused is required for this role as you will be required to analyse campaigns and report on the results.
- Devising creative marketing messages to encourage sign-up
- Take ownership of managing the companies Facebook page whilst supporting on additional channels.
An organised, enthusiastic candidate who takes pride in their work, with experience in marketing gained from previous work experience. ROI focused with a proactive and data driven mindset, the successful candidate:
- Either a graduate with a relevant degree or a marketing executive with 1-2 years experience
- Previous experience in managing social media channels
- Experience with creating acquisition campaigns
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager
- Previous experience with Google Analytic and Google Ad-words
- Design/Photoshop Skills
- Experience with campaign reporting
If you are looking to take your next step your career within marketing then this is the role for you!