Robert Half Creative are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a Tech client of ours in Cheshire, paying up to £17 an hour on a 6 month contract.
Digital Marketing Executive - (Contract)
Based in Cheshire - (remote for now)
- Management and responsibility for the Pastest website from a Marketing perspective, building up the team's UX & CRO competencies.
- Ownership and execution of key campaigns (Black Friday Campaign, new product launches etc)
- Working with consultants / experts to ensure the best possible reporting and analytics through Google Analytics / Google Ads.
- Overseeing & ensuring GDPR compliance as it pertains to marketing functions. Manage the transition to fully-compliant user tracking & re-targeting - through Google Ads cookies, Facebook Pixel and other platforms/methodologies.
- Need to be very comfortable with analytics. This is a creative role, though the work being done here is very authoritative and we need someone very comfortable with Google Analytics to make informed/data-driven insights and decisions.
- Dynamic, fast-paced, pragmatic individual. Ideally someone who has worked at a smaller, fast-paced organisation - someone who has worked in tech would be amazing.
- Strong Digital Marketing understanding - someone who can own content strategy across multiple platforms and continue to develop my client's influencer marketing portfolio.
This is a 6 month contract role paying circa. £30k equivalent with a potential to go permanent down the line.
Our client is an exacting tech firm in the education and training industry. Interview will take place tomorrow afternoon! Get your CVs in ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.