Digital Marketing Executive / Manager – APAC
Salary from £25k - £35k
Our client are a rapidly expanding eCommerce client specialising in luxury products who have gone from strength to strength in recent years are now looking to add to their Digital teams due to continue growth. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our new APAC site launch across Singapore, Hong Kong & Taiwan markets. It is essential you have previous experience of managing one of these territories in the region previously, if you have a second language it is beneficial but not essential.
It is a diverse role that relies on your having a good understanding of localised online buyer behaviour and the ability to understand how to analyse traffic, trends and then generate more relevant traffic with your knowledge and experience in the various channels such as Paid Search, SEO, Email Marketing, Social Media and Affiliate Marketing.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- The day to day digital activity and strategy of the a new website launch across the APAC region
- The growth of the digital marketing channels and looking to drive traffic to the new website and maximising sales opportunities to generate online sales for the new website
- Daily updates to the products, prices, messaging and offers onsite
- Working with the wider Marketing teams to implement promotional campaigns
- Implementing marketing & content campaigns working with the brand and marketing teams
- Category visual merchandising and optimisation
- Working with the Paid Media Team to improve ad campaigns performance and wording
- Working with the Affiliate team to implement affiliate marketing campaigns.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following skills:
- Experience of implementing strategic marketing campaigns within all or some of the following channels; SEO, PPC, Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
- Strong time management skills and an ability to manage multiple channels at once
- Proven track record of managing KPIs and ROI effectively
- Experience in health, beauty or well being would be advantageous
- Can communicate and work well with a wide range of people, and able to negotiate and network effectively internally and externally
- A good understanding of e-commerce in any of the APAC markets would be desirable
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.