Working in the heart of Manchester City Centre, I have partnered with one of the coolest B2B Tech Brands around, and after recent investment, they are heavily expanding their teams! In the recent round of recruitment they’re looking to add a well-rounded Digital Marketing Executive to their team to help them to reach their digital goals through various online channels.
The Brand is at the forefront of app development and work with various businesses across the UK to enable companies to leverage their audiences through a branded mobile platform. The apps can be used in various industries from Sport, Property and Leisure to name a few!
You will utilise your creative flair and digital marketing experience to engage our audiences through a number of mediums and channels. Working alongside our wider teams in marketing, sales and product teams, you will not just be undertaking digital marketing tasks but also encouraged to contribute with your own campaign and creative ideas.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will involve:
- Creating content, copy and company documentation that brings our brand to life
- Managing social media and other online channels on a day to day basis to drive online traffic to the website
- Assisting with SEO, PPC, email and ad campaigns
- Monitoring news and social trends
- Assisting our UI designer to translate ideas into sketches, wireframes, mockups and interactive prototypes
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following skills:
- Has relevant marketing exposure, preferably working for an online business
- Has a keen eye for detail and a creative mind
- Previous experience of working in a tech company would be an advantage but not essential
- Microsoft Packages experience including Word and Excel
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.