Our client who is one of the UK's leading self storage retailers is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing team in West London.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will focus on making a significant contribution towards customer growth and retention through digital channels.
In this role you will develop digital marketing strategy, tactics and campaigns that drive conversions through each stage of the marketing funnel and align with Access' broader marketing and operation strategy.
You will draw on your experience across organic search, ecommerce, website design and development, digital content, Google Ads, social media, e-mail and direct response marketing to implement best in class campaigns that deliver higher conversion rates, brand perception and customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Develop an integrated digital marketing strategy for the company (58 stores) incorporating website, SEO, Google Ads, display advertising, Google / Bing search, Social Media, blogs, e-mail mail, eCommerce and PR activities that increase B2B and B2C lead generation and conversion
- Manage external agencies, building relationships, negotiating new contracts and price, holding annual reviews and ensuring all activity is carried out within budget
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Evolve Access's social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Tumblr and YouTube to generate leads as well as delivering optimised content for additional use within website(s), blogs & CRM communications
- Work with digital partners to design, implement and measure web, SEO, Social Media channels, email campaigns Google Ads performance to increase click through, dwell time, organic / paid traffic and conversions whilst educing bounce rates
Skills required for this role are:
- Proven track record in UK B2C digital marketing to both large companies and SMEs
- Proven digital channel growth, delivered through expert knowledge of content management systems including Sitecore, WordPress and Magento (eCommerce), marketing automation platforms including Marketo, Hubspot and Pardot and e-mail marketing platforms like MailChimp, dotMailer & Drip
- Excellent Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Analytics kills, used to build effective reports and extract actionable insights from data
- A proven track record in planning and executing paid, SEO, SoMe and email marketing campaigns, experience setting up automation campaigns and evidence of growing email engagement
- Social media content and advertising management across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram
If you would like to become part of an ambitious, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience team, please do apply with your CV in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.