A beloved charity that caters to the disabled is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to curate the not-for-profit's web content.
This Digital Marketing Executive will join the multinational charity's rapidly growing digital marketing team, based in Central London, comprised of fun, diverse and high performing digital marketers. With 1000+ employees internationally, the Digital Marketing Executive's role remains uniquely important. You'll have the chance to shape and mold content for a customer base of 650,000+ mobility-impaired people.
This role is perfect for Digital Marketing Executives with a keen eye for style and design, visual thinkers will want to keep reading. The ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have strong experience in managing content, through the use of CMS platforms, with a good understanding of SEO.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
As Digital Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Curate content with the day-to-day management of the charities multiple websites
- Wield CMS platforms to upload, edit and update content (copy and imagery), prioritising a smooth user journey
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Digital Lead to the wider central marketing team
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ideally, 2+ years' experience using CMS platforms, preferably with knowledge of SEO
- A stylistic eye
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £38k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.