A top 10 company in financial services publishing and events is seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to lead multichannel campaigns.
This financial services publisher is going from strength to strength having recently acquired another brand, adding to their network of esteemed financial intelligence outlets. A confident Digital Marketing Executive is now hugely important for capitalizing on this growth by turning web traffic into subscriptions.
With a diverse digital operations team based near Liverpool Street, the Digital Marketing Executive will execute and coordinate SEM campaigns (organic and paid) for a diverse portfolio of financial publishing brands.
This Digital Marketing Executive should have exposure to SEO and PPC, either in a specialised SEM role or as a generalist.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
As Digital Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced financial services institution
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Lead end-to-end SEO and PPC campaigns, executing the organic campaigns and managing agencies for paid search
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Head of Digital Marketing Operations to the wider digital operations team
- Innovate the current digital operations strategy to eventually input on CRO, social media, analytics, UX and more
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 1.5+ years' experience in digital marketing, preferably executing SEO campaigns
- Experience coordinating PPC campaigns
- An entrepreneurial attitude, attention to detail and limitless capacity for learning
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £26k to £33k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.