A top 10 titan in financial services publishing and events is seeking an analytical Digital Marketing Executive with technical SEO experience.
This financial services publisher is going from strength to strength having recently acquired another brand, adding to its global financial network of esteemed financial intelligence outlets. A technical and analytical Digital Marketing Executive is now more important than ever to turn growing web traffic into subscriptions.
With a diverse digital operations team based near Liverpool Street, the Digital Marketing Executive will execute technical SEO campaigns but can expect to mold a multi-channel role for themselves as fast as they're ambitious.
This Digital Marketing Executive will have experience in technical SEO (on and off-page) and PPC, preferably from an agency background.
About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
As Digital Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse and fast-paced financial services institution
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Lead end-to-end technical SEO campaigns (on and off-page)
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Head of Digital Marketing Operations to the wider digital operations team
- Collaborate with the paid media team to activate PPC campaigns
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 1.5+ years' experience in technical SEO, preferably from an agency
- Understanding of running paid search (PPC) campaigns
- An entrepreneurial attitude and high attention to detail
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £26k to £33k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.