Digital Marketing Executive, Kettering -
An international and leading retail organisation based in Leicestershire are looking for a capable Digital Marketing Executive to join their talented team and take ownership of the digital marketing campaigns, across a full mix of channels. You will also be responsible for the line management of a team member and have great opportunity to further develop your marketing capabilities whilst this organisation continues to grow at a very exciting pace. The ideal candidate will need a minimum of 3-4 years digital experience!
As Digital Marketing Executive, supporting the wider digital team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Executing digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels such as: social, SEO, web, newsletter and affiliate
- Effectively tracking and monitoring all digital activities and executing reliable and informative reports
- Building and nurturing key relationships with external agencies and stakeholders, ensuring you are working collaboratively and consistently
- Staying on top of new digital trends and being ahead of the digital world with up and coming channels
- Working seamlessly with the wider marketing team and supporting junior members with their workload and development
This is a huge opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing, global organisation with excellent career progression opportunities and a vibrant working environment. Due to the location of their Leicestershire based office, this role is commutable from Corby, Kettering, Oundle, Market Harborough, Northampton, Leicester, Oakham, Melton Mowbray and Peterborough.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.