A leading international organisation with 8 offices around the world, has just created an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to come on board and help develop and strengthen the brand's digital footprint.
Over the last 60 year the company has grown to become a primary provider of industry specific insights, analysis, data and research.
With benefits including 25 days holiday, private medical and dental insurance, generous employer pension contributions and an amazing collaborative working environment, this is one of the best places to truly establish your career within the specialism of B2B Digital Marketing.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will work across a variety of branding, awareness and lead generation projects
- Paid and organic social media campaigns (supporting the Marketing Manager and the Events & Marketing Administrator with their social media campaigns, executing, optimizing and reporting)
- Pushing out free content on social (coordinating with Content, executing and reporting)
- Managing the podcast program (coordinating with Content/Copy Editor; pushing them live on Podbean, the website and via Social)
- Managing the webinar program (coordinating with the Washington Editor and the Sales Director, setting up Gotowebinar, executing the marketing and reporting)
- Supporting the Marketing Director and the Events & Marketing Administrator on the Major Change program to ensure appropriate digital marketing set-up
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a B2B marketing role in a commercial environment
- Exposure to a wide range of digital marketing channels - must have used Linkedin and Twitter for Paid Social campaigns
- Use of an email automation platform, ideally Pardot
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
- Good IT skills (especially Excel). You will be using content management systems, databases and email software
- Exceptional written and spoken English, with excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar
If you are looking for the opportunity to be the digital specialist in a small but highly effective marketing team, in a role that gives you autonomy and responsibility while working collaboratively, and you think you have got what it takes, then please apply today.