A leading global design & consultancy firm is looking for a dynamic, driven and experienced digital native to join its growing team.
This is the ideal opportunity for an early-career professional looking to join a high-performing team.
- Focus on digital marketing whilst also getting involved on the experiential side in the full marketing mix
- Support the campaigns team and wider marketing and communication team in planning, delivering and implementing the UK corporate marketing activity programme
- A multi-tasker used to managing multiple priorities and able to work with a wide range of stakeholders in the delivery of marketing programmes.
- Contribute to campaign planning, implementation and measurement
- Work with the Digital Marketing Executive to manage social media channels – experience in social listening
- Managing reporting process for social media
- Working with the wider marketing and comms team and wider client development team and global marketing team to align objectives and activity
- Project managing the effective delivery of activity in support of plan
- Managing the production of campaign marketing materials such as reports, invitations, video, electronic mailings
- Manage client and partnership events
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Support the production of the quarterly marketing report
- Managing the email marketing process, working with our global excellence centre
- Producing weekly round-up of the team’s activities
- Relevant professional services marketing experience with demonstrable record of delivery across the marketing mix
- Experience in working within a fast-paced B2B marketing and communications team environment
- Experience in creating content for social media channels (especially LinkedIn and/or Twitter)
- Ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Assertive personality with ability to persuade and influence senior stakeholders
- Effective organisation and time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and manage stakeholder expectations
- Team orientated with the ability to build working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Regularly shows desire to search for new ideas, particularly around campaigns and new marketing channels
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.