Digital Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
A well-established and rapidly growing retail organisation on the outskirts of Cambridge, are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join their innovative team and take responsibility for executing technical digital marketing activities. You will need a minimum of 2-3 years digital marketing experience and demonstrable capabilities across a mix of channels. Experience within the retail industry is desirable although not a necessity.
As Digital Marketing Executive, working alongside the wider marketing team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Taking ownership for the full PPC strategy and implementing a range of paid campaigns, whilst offering your capable knowledge on all paid queries and resolving any dilemmas efficiently
- Successfully working across channel activation to drive high results and deliver consistent marketing
- Managing and further developing the organisations CRM system and ensuring platforms and software's are compliant, up to date and as efficient as possible
- Supporting the content team with execution of SEO, providing knowledge and technical support on delivery
- Creating accurate and informative reports on digital marketing activities, whilst offering successful improvements and recommendations
- Taking responsibility for email automation and supporting with development of the e-comm site.
This is exciting time to join a tenacious team within a highly successful organisation that offers excellent professional development opportunities and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office this role is commutable from Cambridge, Cambourne, Bar Hill, St Ives, Huntingdon, Royston, St Neots, Ely, Waterbeach, Biggleswade, Papworth Everard, Longstanton, Peterborough, Saffron Walden, Bedford and Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.