We're looking to hire a talented digital marketing executive! With a good knowledge of analytics, SEO, UX and CRM.
If you're a digital marketer, who enjoys the technical aspects of digital marketing. And you prefer working across a wide range of disciplines, including web (analytics, SEO, UX) and CRM then this is your opportunity to work with the latest marketing tools.
The company is global with four international subsidiaries and is currently achieving greater than 20% year-on-year growth. The culture is friendly, with very low staff turnover rates, the business has won multiple prestigious awards and has gained a reputation for being a stable, considerate employer.
As the digital marketing executive, you'll own and drive the planning, delivery and optimisation of online marketing across web (analytics, SEO, UX) and CRM to increase engagement and brand awareness for the group.
Digital marketing executive, key responsibilities: -
- Analytics, monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing activities using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- SEO, developing and implementing strategies to continuously improve SEO and to increase SERP rankings.
- UX/website, supporting the development, user experience improvement and maintenance of the group’s websites.
- CRM, working with the sales team to maximise the effectiveness of the CRM package and to develop buyer attribution models.
There will also be opportunities to become involved in: -
- Social media, developing a distinct online presence across all social media channels.
- PPC, keyword planning, developing and implementing AdWords campaigns.
- Marketing automation, designing and coding of emails and landing pages.
To apply for the digital marketing executive position, you'll need: -
- In-depth experience in analytics, SEO, and UX
- A passion for the latest marketing tools, technologies and techniques.
- A degree in marketing and or a chartered institute of marketing (CIM) qualification/membership would be preferred.
In return, the digital marketing executive will receive a salary of up to £35,000, twenty-four days holidays plus bank holidays, cash healthcare plan, pension and sickness pay.
If this digital marketing executive position is of interest to you, please click apply!
Please note, you must have a right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this role.