About the Digital Marketing Executive Role
As Digital Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a collaborative, close-knit family environment.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Lead the execution of multi-platform content and campaign optimization using tools like Google Analytics
- Manage agencies, aiming to optimize ROI by bring channels in-house
- Bring campaign insights to life when reporting to stakeholders at all levels
Desired skills of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 2 years digital marketing experience (hands-on with CMS/content)
- Ability to communicate and manage a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Ambitious attitude, great time-management skills and a high attention to detail
The Digital Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £27k to £36k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 25+ days holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Digital Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.