A great opportunity with a global training company that delivers cutting edge e-learning solutions for Business and IT professionals. It is a massively exciting time to join this business, established just under 10 years ago they now have over 50 products and have forecast rapid growth for the next 12 months. They have a vast client and customer base and are looking to boost their online presence. The business is now ready to bring in a passionate, "go getting" marketing Executive to influence various channels, grow marketplaces and develop new platforms for an array of campaigns.
As the Marketing Executive your main duty will be to work closely with different stakeholders (predominately content) to generate, develop and implement targeted digital campaigns across various platforms such as email, social, performance and web engagement. You will be doing this across different demographics, so tone and language (and content) need to be kept in mind.
* Work with the head of online to increase sales and optimise user experience.
* Social Media posting including video
* Email campaigns.
* Deliver content for sales, publications, conferences and award ceremonies
* Work alongside web development
* Design campaigns to drive web traffic
* Newsletter production
* Campaign Analytics
To be successful you must demonstrate a high level of engagement and resilience. You need to be a marketer that can wear many hats and have high influence and understanding of the value of using multiple channels and platforms per campaign for maximum targeting and ROI.
* 2+ years in marketing/digital comms/media
* Digital Marketing experience across all channels preferably from a b2b background.
* Building HTML emails
* Knowledge of google analytics and SEO best practices.
* Writing Copy
* Social Media Campaigns
Are you craving the chance to be more visible and accountable as a professional marketer? Do you have a love for all things digital with big ideas to reach and maximise audiences? Or are you looking for a chance to have a direct impact on the growth of a business and have your career grow with it?
Then this could be a great opportunity for you!