Digital Marketing Executive, Watford -
A leading not-for-profit organisation who offer services such; personal development, networking and events to their members within the consumer goods industry are now on the lookout for a commercially minded Digital Marketing Executive to join their talented marketing team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assisting in the development of annual marketing plans and implementing to achieve targets set
- Develop and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns to achieve new business acquisition, retention and maximise customer engagement.
- Grow brand awareness via social channels such as twitter and Facebook
- Develop and deliver weekly newsletters to members
- Work closely with internal teams such as sales in order to align all campaigns and messages
- Evaluate marketing campaigns to recommend improvement and maximise effectiveness
- Assist in the production of segmented audiences for outbound campaigns
- Create lead generation campaigns to support new business and build awareness of the brand and services
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar position using digital channels, including Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Proven experience of developing multichannel marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Strong Copywriting skills
Due to the location, commutable areas include High Wycombe, St Albans, Harrow, Hemel Hempstead, Amersham, Beaconsfield, Chesham, Berkhamsted, Watford, Slough and Maidenhead to name a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.