Digital Marketing Executive – Digital Agency – Lancashire - £Competitive
Are you a digital all-rounder? Become a Digital Marketing Executive for a globally renowned agency based in Lancashire! In return for your hard work, you will receive attractive benefits including regular socials, free on-site parking and a private healthcare scheme!
Our client is a dynamic agency which is currently facing a period of expansion. The agency offers top quality creative, digital and marketing services for a plethora of exciting global clients. With innovation at the heart of everything they do, they are looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive to dominate their full-scale digital marketing strategy.
Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager, you will plan and execute campaigns across website, content, social media, SEO, PPC, digital advertising and user experience. The perfect candidate will be an enthusiastic team player, who has previous experience in a similar role.
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to establish your career within a highly valued, successful agency!
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Manage and report on digital marketing strategy
- Work closely alongside the creative team, to implement engaging content that targets global audiences across all social media platforms
- Manage client budgets and online promotional activities
- Optimise client campaigns ensuring we are providing the top strategy for their business
- Track and monitor daily account activities and performance of campaigns including growth, engagement and conversions
- Produce campaign reports, using Google Analytics, highlighting strengths and weaknesses of campaigns
- Work closely alongside Account Managers to ensure top quality service is provided to their business
- Keep up with latest industry trends in order to stay competitive
Key Skills and Attributes of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
- A good multi-tasker, able to work on multiple campaigns
- A degree in marketing or another relevant subject is advantageous
- Experience developing a content managed website and other social media channels
- Highly analytical with good attention to detail
- Robust understanding of all marketing communication channels both above and below the line
- Passionate about technology and innovation