Digital Marketing Executive - £28,000 - Northampton
This innovative, market leading tech company based in Northampton are on the hunt for a digitally savvy individual with previous experience in a similar role who can help to drive the businesses digital marketing moving forward.
Working closely alongside the Group Marketing Manager you will develop and implement a strong digital marketing strategy with the aim of raising brand awareness, boosting site traffic and increasing lead gen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work alongside the Group Marketing Manager to plan, develop and implement ongoing digital campaigns including optimisation and analysis
- Deliver targeted and engaging email campaigns utilising email automation
- Generate and implement a digital content strategy
- Review and optimise the Group's existing websites to increase site traffic and improve customer journey
- Manage all PPC and paid social campaigns
- Manage social channels engaging with target audiences
- Review analyse and report on campaign effectiveness and ROI utilising Google Analytics
- Utilise methods such as A/B testing in order to constantly review and improve campaign performance
This role works closely with the Group Marketing Manager but is an autonomous role and so candidates must have the experience and ability to work autonomously, to drive their own ideas and expertise in digital marketing and is therefore an excellent opportunity to make a real impact within a rapidly growing organisation.
Experience within the tech sector would be hugely beneficial but is not essential. Equally experience within a transport and logistics environment would be.
Please apply to this advert or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss