Are you a digital first marketer?? A multi-award winner, our client is a well established cloud software business who are looking to invest heavily in their marketing team. With a new CMO onboard, they’re currently recruiting for multiple roles, giving you a great opportunity to shape a new role and grow with the company.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive;
- Social; promote content across social - Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Website; use the CMS to upload content and ensure it’s optimised for search (SEO)
- PPC; research, plan, execute and measure paid campaigns
- Email; manage their email marketing campaigns - writing, design and execution
- Marketing; support the wider marketing team on ad hoc projects when required - events, PR, web, CRM, analysis
Skills & experience the Digital Marketing Executive must have;
- Digital marketing skills - could be as part of a broader role or in a specialist digital role
- B2B marketing experience
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge would be an advantage but not necessary
- Good communication skills
Salary & benefits for the Digital Marketing Executive role;
£28 - £32,000 basic + excellent benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.