A member-owned business with a number of diverse divisions is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to work on their childcare group.
The Role: Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager for the division, you will be responsible for developing and delivering digital campaigns that will help to raise awareness of the childcare brand to drive enquiries online and improve conversion and new customer acquisition for 44 nursery sites across the UK.
- Provide support on planning and managing digital campaigns from concept to delivery
- Managing the budget across all digital channels and reporting on ROI
- Develop and implement digital content strategy
- Knowledge of social media and display advertising
- Understanding of PPC and SEO- brief internal specialists and agencies
- Email marketing- planning, designing and delivering all email activity
- UX- ensure that customer journey across all sites are fully optimised and work with developers to brief any changes, landing pages and microsites required
- Use of Google Analytics to monitor all digital activity and report on campaigns
The Candidate: You will have experience of delivering fully integrated digital campaigns which have delivered an increase in lead conversions and revenue growth. With an understanding of SEO, PPC, display, social media, UX, email and content, you will be commercially minded and have a decent grasp of using Google Analytics to track digital activity and success.
As well as a salary of up to £29,500 dep on experience, the benefits that accompany the role are as follows; holiday rising with years of service, flexi-time and other benefits.
This Digital Marketing Coordinator role is commutable from Leamington Spa, Stratford on Avon, Birmingham, Banbury, Warwick
Digital Marketing Coordinator, Warwick, up to £29,500 depending on experience