Are you an excellent b2b digital marketing executive? Then read on, this is the perfect role for you.
Our client is a globally recognised B2B tech company operating in the ever changing travel sector. They own a proprietary software platform used by many major travel companies and they partner with travel providers who can promote their deals and content on this system. They are based in the very west of London Nr Slough.
The Digital Marketing Executive will support the digital team across the full digital marketing mix; offering the opportunity to get heavily involved in Marketing Automation, social media, website management, content creation and campaign planning. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and hungry digital marketer with a range of skills that can positively impact and support the work of all the team.
- Build, set up and run marketing automation activity – including email campaigns, landing pages and workflows
- Support the implementation of the social media strategy; creating content, scheduling activity and reporting on social
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and help with reporting
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
If you think you have the right skills then apply today. My client is look to move quickly.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.