Salary: £18,000 – £22,000
This is an interesting opportunity with a company who have multiple products and services and provide their services to various different markets, so this is a very varied role. The successful candidate will be the ‘go to’ person for all things digital, working in a marketing team. The role will cover social media, SEO, PPC, content marketing, data and reporting.
- Work closely with the marketing team to support marketing campaigns, both on the website and via social media
- Drive lead generation and customer acquisition through the various online channels including SEO, PPC, email marketing, content writing and social media.
- Manage internal and external agencies to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and in budget
- Set campaign objectives and test criteria, monitor, measure and report on performance
- Propose and implement improvements to increase ROI
- Copy writing across all channels including the website, email and social
- Maintain and update the website
- Make recommendations for website improvement
- Plan, implement and manage SEO and PPC campaigns
- Plan and manage the various social media channels
- At least 6 months hands- on digital marketing experience
- Educated to degree level
- Strong copy writing skills
- Google analytics experience
- Strong understanding of SEO and PPC
- Excellent salary up to £22,000 depending on experience
- Free parking
- Ideally located close to a train station
- Career progression
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.