Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £18,500 – £19,500
This is a rare opportunity for a candidate to have a broad digital role within a well-known Welsh organisation, just on the outskirts of Cardiff. The position will involve managing social media campaigns, creating email marketing campaigns, creating online content and analysing the success of marketing activity.
Social Media Content and Engagement
- Managing all aspects of paid social (particularly Facebook) campaigns including; creative briefing; campaign creation; optimisation and reporting.
- Generate a monthly plan of social media activity across all platforms, ensuring that any seasonal trends or topics are covered along with relevant promotional activity.
- Working with the marketing team to ensure that a companywide marketing campaign is delivered.
- Use Social Media to increase awareness and generate sales.
- Engage with customers ensuring that high levels of customer service are provided to customers across all platforms.
- Ensure social media is updated before and after events.
- Generating creative email campaigns, ensuring checks on product availability and online content are completed.
- Working with the design team and the ecommerce team to deliver the email campaigns
Online and Blog Content
- Create engaging and interesting content, ensuring a consistent brand tone of voice across all aspects of the website
- Innovative content and creative ensuring continued SEO.
- Ensuring that all appropriate information is included on the blog and any new product launches or technologies are talked about in preparation for launch.
- Making sure that all promotional assets and creative are uploaded to any external sites in line with any deadlines.
Analysis & Reporting
- Create a weekly and campaign specific report analysing; social posts, adverts and email promotions.
- At least 1 years experience in social media, email marketing, content and blog writing
- Ideally degree educated
- A keen interest in staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends
- This will be a busy and varied role, so strong project management skills a must
- The ability to prioritise workload
- Salary up to £19,500 depending on experience
- Free parking
- 21 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*