One of the UK's most infamous design brands are looking for a Digital Performance Marketing executive to help drive performance across their rapidly growing business.
With newly refurbished flagship stores being rolled out, it's truly an exciting time for our client who are expecting this role to grow and grow in opportunities. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager you will be managing performance marketing strategy from the go!
Detailed responsibilities include…
- Delivering the day to day activities for including PPC, shopping, display, social, programmatic and paid social.
- Analyse and optimise paid search campaigns with our digital agency
- Write effectively tailored ad copy (creative text) to attract customers
- Campaign performance including optimisation, monitoring and consistent delivery
- Conduct review presentations and make recommendations on paid campaign performance
- Manage medium to large-sized PPC budgets
- Work with the digital agency and Digital Marketing Manager to perform keyword research and bid management for campaigns
- Deputise for the Digital Marketing Manager. You should be comfortable with managing day to day aspects of all digital marketing channels
- Manage all affiliate activity, including key messages, copy and creative solutions through to live placement and evaluation.
- Work with the creative to design and deliver creative assets to optimise affiliate and display marketing opportunities
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop the acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers via email
- Manage email and SMS campaigns to drive awareness and sales
- Proven performance marketing experience with a specific background in PPC, SEO, Affiliates, and Display.
- Very strong analytical approach with an inquisitive mind
- Strong background in reporting and analytics
- Thorough knowledge of Google analytics (Google adwords and Google Merchant Center will be desirable)
- Used to using your own initiative.