You must be advanced and hands on in google analytics and google tag manager as well as possess creative flair and an ability to write some content.
A high profile event company who deliver an annual, prestigious global exhibition and event, attended by an audience of thousands for the Broadcast and Media industry are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to assist in the launch of an exciting new project! Based in Central London, you will be joining and assisting the Marketing Manager to help plan, develop and implement successful digital marketing activities to help continue growth, engagement and conversion.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will be a creative and digitally minded marketer who will help drive Digital Marketing for the company through developing, implementing, tracking and optimising all marketing activities across digital platforms of Social Media, Website, SEO, webinars, white paper campaigns, PPC and more. As a Digital Marketing Specialist for the organisation, you will be a 'go to person' for digital activities and constantly looking for new initiatives and tools to enhance and further engage. You'll report to the Head of Marketing and work with the wider marketing team and a data insight manager.
- Work with the HOD on Digital Marketing Strategy to grow social media presence, drive engagement and conversion across the channel mix.
- Manage all elements of websites, all UX to optimise user journey and experience.
- Manage a range of Social Media, Webinar, PPC and white paper campaigns with regular reporting on performance and success measures
- Continually develop and engage in new digital marketing tools teaching this on to the wider marketing team
- Utilise analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across the channels and customer touch points
A keen digital marketer, you will be ideally degree qualified or equivalent with significant industry experience in this field. With a successful track of record of implementing and developing a large range of digital marketing tools with the purpose of growing awareness, engagement and business leads. You are very tech savvy and an expert user of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, EDP platform, HTML codes and Facebook Advertising. Additionally, you like to stay up-to-date with the latest digital trends and best practice in online marketing. I'm also looking for someone who is a creative at heart who has a strong eye for design backed up with the ability to use basics of photoshop and can write content.
- Demonstrable use of an EDP (Adestra, Marketo, Dotmailer, Campaign Monitor)
- Expert user of Google Analytics and placing tracking codes and testing them
- Expert user of Facebook Advertising and ideally Blueprint certified
- Good understanding of HTML particularly tracking code placed in header of sites and ability to make basic changes to this or insert it without support of a front end developer.
- InDesign / Photoshop user and ability to make simple re-size / small adjustments to files quickly on the fly
- Ad server experience
If you want a truly digital role with creative flair where you'll be encourage to be at forefront of digital innovation then send your CV asap. They're keen to get someone on-board. Great company to work for who believe in continued professional development. Press the "Apply Now" button.