We are looking for a digital marketing executive to join an innovative financial company to run their digital acquisition, based in London Bridge. You will be working alongside the analytics and digital delivery team in order to devise and implement acquisition campaigns.
You will be able be a part of a tech-savvy company, focused on customer satisfaction. As the digital marketing executive, you will be able to design and execute new campaigns that will be able to connect the brand to the customers.
Responsibilities of the digital marketing executive:
- Work with the analytics team to develop, manage and optimize day-to-day SEO, PPC, search, and social media campaigns to optimize revenue
- Continue optimization of all sales landing pages based on an ongoing testing program
- Create landing pages and optimise the website, including App Store optimisation
- Manage and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Produce content for content gaps using CMS (Umbraco)
- Look at Google Analytics and internal lead conversation data for insights
- Create a social media customer plan to drive positive engagement
Key Skills of the digital marketing executive:
- Proven experience working in a digital marketing environment focused on Client side direct response and sales
- Knowledge of Excel and Google analytics
- Experience in building content, offer experiments, and A/B testing
- Marketing experience across multiple marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display, Paid Social and Email to drive lead generation for new customer acquisition
- Proven experience working with Tag Management, Audience Management, CMS Systems and Funnel Based Optimization
- Adaptable to changing pace and priorities
If you're a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer acquisition and customer experience, then please apply.