Digital Marketing Executive
Voted ‘One of the best small businesses to work for’ our inspiring software client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their Outbound Marketing Team based in Cambridge.
As a Digital Marketing Executive you will play a critical part of the team - driving the company’s digital marketing capability, extending their reach and generating demand for their products. You’ll need vast knowledge and understanding of what makes an outstanding web user experience together with great data analytical skills so that you can influence the design and architecture of the client’s website offering.
Key responsibilities and experience for this role will include:
- To understand the client’s go-to-market strategy and ensure this is reflected accurately on their website.
- Customer mapping – from the initial contact all the way through to product purchase.
- Gathering qualitative data (including talking to users) to aid the design and architecture of the website.
- Great working knowledge of digital media including YouTube, search, social, programmatic, etc.
- Monitoring the impact of any website or channel changes through analytics.
Applicants for this Digital Marketing Executive role will have a good understanding of a range of digital channels and practices and how these work together. You will have great communication skills and feel at ease talking to lots of different people across a company. You’ll be hands-on, motivated and organized with reams of confidence in driving ideas forward.
In return, our client is offering a salary of circa £30,000 (depending on experience), plus a great company benefits package.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this position and you would like to be considered for the role please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales & marketing consultants get in touch with Liz, Kayleigh or Tom with regards to your next career step.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.