Digital Marketing Executive
£35,000 pro rata - 3 month FTC
Are you looking for your next venture in digital marketing? Do you think you could innovate and invigorate in the financial sector? No? Nevermind…
But if you do…
Major Players is working with a leading retail investment company based in Mayfair who need a Digital Marketing Executive to maintain and organically grow their brand and business. They need someone who can provide expert insight across the Firm's digital marketing assets
What you'll be getting up to:
- Leading on and managing any paid ad words or native opportunities where relevant, tracking spend and clearly reporting on performance against the budget and overall objectives
- Maintaining and updating the website to ensure content is compliant and user-friendly
- Oversight and management of third party websites to drive referral traffic
- Building and scheduling all prospect CRM activity to ensure optimum engagement to ultimately convert newsletter prospects into warm and/or hot-lead prospects
- Management of prospect CRM, working closely with Middle Office to maintain a clean, functional database
- Reporting on prospect newsletter activity and engagement, providing clear, informed insight and opportunities to optimise performance.
- Management of Daily, weekly and monthly client newsletters.
- Update CMS when introducing new services/updated services as well as adding new joiners/removing leavers to the website.
- Working with Client Liaison team to both inform expectation of prospect enquiries, and investigate reasons behind activity on the Marketing Line
- Scheduling and posting of core organic social media content to ensure optimum engagement and ultimately drive website traffic
- Leading on and managing any paid social media activity where relevant, tracking spend and performance against the budget and overall objectives
- Reporting on social media activity and campaigns, providing informed, unbiased insight and clearly presenting opportunities to optimise and improve campaigns
- Implementing SEO best-practice across the company's website, marketing content and campaigns
- 1 to 2 years experience - we're more interested in your ability than time served
- Solid understanding of the various tools of performance marketing and how to leverage these to deliver quality site traffic