Forward Role Executive are currently running a retainer search for a B2C Digital Marketing Director for one of the UK’s most exciting FinTech businesses.
Our client has been through an exceptional growth curve and is looking to bring in their first Digital Marketing Director to drive a continuation of that growth.
You will be smart, commercially focused, numbers driven and agile, capable of making their marketing offering more strategic and ambitious.
Responsible for the overall development and management of the group’s digital marketing strategy across the full customer journey, you will have full accountability for a significant group marketing budget.
- Lead the definition and execution of Marketing strategy.
- Maximise the growth in new customers and x-sell opportunities.
- Coordinate with proposition, product, content and data teams to produce a seamless customer experience
- Manage to the agreed marketing budget
- Use market and audience research to better understand target segments
- Develop marketing strategies and 'hooks' appropriate to agreed target segments
- Use focus groups and similar to test and refine marketing strategy
- Actively select and manage agencies to deliver for the business.
- Oversee performance channels, planning, CRM and the company websites.
- Provide leadership, guidance and coaching to team
- Innovate systematically, with clear measurement and decisive choices
- Introduce new growth techniques and channels, staying ahead of the curve
- Recruit and develop a world-class digital team.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategy.
- Maintain and grow organic reach (SEO management) Acquire customers to an agreed (CPA) through all channels
- Ensure high levels of activation (% conversion)
- Retain profitable and valuable customers
- Drive cross sell across the business driving up the number of accounts per customer
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance
Skills and Experience
- Ability to set a clear framework for building and measuring marketing success
- Strong understanding of data (areas such as GA, SQL, statistical analysis)
- Experience in a high growth business and a regulated organisation
- Track record running digital marketing teams in digital business
- Deep analytical capabilities with the ability to leverage data and technology to scale performance marketing programs
- Experience of key digital marketing metrics, CPA, SEO, CRM, retention, Cross sell
- Experience of many digital marketing channels, PPC, Display, retargeting, affiliates, social
- Managed people successfully
- Expertise in customer loyalty
- Expertise in SEO and digital marketing channels
- Clear understanding of social marketing
- Understanding of marketing techniques and tools
- Data driven
- Proactive and self-driven networker
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Good with numbers
- Commercial and business acumen
- Able to present well
- Good coach and mentor to team
- Resilient and resourceful
- Ability to develop external long-term relationships
- A lot of energy!
If you’re an established consumer Digital Marketing Director or aspiring ‘Head of’ then we’d like to hear from you. My client will consider brand side and agency side backgrounds, but an absolute necessity is experience leading multi-faceted, digital marketing and performance teams, and a proven track record of growth for their business or clients.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.