We're looking for an experienced, results orientated Global Digital Marketing to drive this high-growth B2B marketing strategy. With a heavy focus on demand generation, this lucky individual will create and implement high-impact digital campaigns, and utilise their extensive expertise in marketing automation to nurture leads through the funnel.
With one direct report, you will take full ownership of all digital channels and platforms, and will be responsible for a variety of success metrics related to best practices in online and social marketing.
The scope and impact of this role is truly global. The position requires a highly analytical thinker with a deep understanding of digital marketing techniques. Strong marketing leadership, as well as the ability to operate within an international organisation with nuanced marketing requirements, are critical to success.
- Set a global digital marketing strategy and execute on lead generation campaigns; nurture prospects through the marketing funnel in key geographies to deliver superior results for engagement and conversion
- Lead digital outreach as part of product launches and go-to-market activities
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Content Marketing providing insights and results driven recommendations on the content strategy as aligned with the buyer journey
- Develop the websites, as well as campaign landing pages; taking an analytical approach to best leverage these properties to engage new customers
- Monitor keyword trends in search engines
- Own the direct marketing e-mail function and Eloqua marketing platform, maintaining and updating prospect and client databases while reporting on results
- Oversee aggressive growth, engagement and lead generation targets for all online and social media channels
- Plan and executive paid digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, social media, as well as display ads
- Manage, execute and report on ROI of projects against an allocated marketing budget
- Manage a direct report to assist with all aspects of digital marketing, including email design & deployment, database management and reporting
- Ability to "self-start" and "lead from within" by enlisting the support of colleagues at all levels of the organisation, seeing projects through from start to completion, and socialising results and requirements
- Creative approach to marketing; the ability to think beyond today's trends to effectively market our suite of products to a new customer base
- Strong knowledge of best practices in B2B lead generation across the full range of digital marketing channels, including content marketing, affiliate partnerships, email, social media, virtual events/webinars, pay-for-performance ads, SEO and SEM
- Experience in digital marketing, ideally in a B2B capacity
- Proficiency and experience with marketing automation platforms & Salesforce essential (Eloqua experience preferred)
- SEO, SEM and complete understanding of Digital Marketing Practices a must
If this sounds like an interesting role, please apply. If you're really interested in the role, please send your CV directly to me at email@example.com