A great opportunity for an interim Digital Content Manager to join a global payments organisation
You will be responsible for driving our content marketing agenda, editorial calendar as well as editing and curating all content to promote new business.
- Manage and deliver an engaging and compelling content marketing plan including editorial and online calendars
* Ensure BRC has relevant and up to date and site structure is optimised to maximise engagement and conversion
* Become a key member of cross functional teams to create and deliver robust content marketing plans through to execution
* Scale and leverage content across all channels of the business
- Minimum 3 years' marketing and communications experience
* A clear track record of leading and delivering highly effective content marketing plans online (i.e. conversion & engagement rates), preferably for a company selling technology-related services directly to small businesses.
* Deep understanding of Content Marketing, UI design principles, information architecture; and Web marketing (e.g., SEO, social)
If you are ready for your next challenge and would look to work with this forward thinking organisation then please apply today!