The Digital Marketing Coordinator will have an active role in the administration and evolution of the brands presence online including its current Inbound Content Marketing Strategy implemented using HubSpot. Working closely with both the Marketing Manager and the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will play an integral role in the management of digital content, monitoring, tracking and measurement of the company's presence in social media platforms.
This will involve supporting, coordination and preparing digital communications to key target audiences across multiple online platforms.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Manage and monitor online Lead Generation Initiatives including Live Chat and promotional Overlays plus liaise with suppliers of these applications for ongoing optimisation.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success
- Track, measure, and analyse all initiatives as agreed to report on social media ROI.
- Optimise their marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels using HubSpot.
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Support the digital agencies on agreed project requirements
In summary here is a brief outline of the skills we are looking for:
- Content writing
- Social media management
- Ability to use HubSpot
This is a live vacancy with a key client and applications are being reviewed as a high priority. For full details of the Digital Marketing Executive / Coordinator role and immediate consideration, please submit an application ASAP.