A great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to progress their career in an autonomous role. It is a massively exciting time to join this business, established just over 10 years ago they now have established themselves as leaders in a market that they helped to create, and have forecast further rapid growth for the next 12 months and beyond. They have a vast client base, a huge and continually growing potential market and are looking to boost their online presence further through effective search marketing techniques. The business is now ready to bring in a passionate, "go getting" Marketing Executive/Co-ordinator to influence various channels, grow marketplaces and develop new platforms for an array of campaigns.
This is an opportunity for the successful candidate to take full ownership of all marketing activity within a great business that really looks after its employees (Company Skiing trip to Italy in January 2020).
- Day to day management of 2 company websites, creating landing pages, ensuring content is current up to date and fully optimised through organic SEO techniques
- Search Marketing, managing budgets in the region of £50K per year for PPC campaigns
- Extensive use of Google Ads, creating, tracking and reporting on campaigns
- Management of company's social media presence
- Copywriting, blog creation and managing related collateral
- Facilitating creation and management of marketing assets, quotation documents, client proposals, bids and tenders
We are looking for an individual who has had at least 18 months experience in a digital marketing role for a commercial business in a B2B capacity, with a large focus on PPC and Search Marketing, who is looking for an opportunity to take full ownership of digital marketing in their next role.
- B2B Digital Marketing experience
- Extensive hands on experience of PPC/Search Marketing/Google Ads/AdWords
- Proven track record of working with social media, blog platforms and website management systems
- Knowledge of SEO practices and how to implement them, including link building methods.
- Ideally, you'll also have some experience of working with one or more of the following; Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Wordpress
- Team player willing to join in, with a flexible approach and excellent organisational skills
This is a fantastic role for a passionate digital marketing professional looking to expand their digital marketing experience. If you fit feel you fit the bill and you are able to commute to the Deptford area, please apply today.