This is a highly varied role which will be critical to the success of the learning gained by the opening of a new Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence for this well established FMCG brand.
- This is an unusual and pivotal role responsible for capturing best practice from the new Digital Marketing Centre of Excellence and sharing this with stakeholders and management teams across the organisation globally
- Previous experience in writing, developing and distributing training to drive best practice and consistency across territories
- Strong communications skills, confident is producing training content and updates to be distributed through email newsletters, intranet updates and webinars
- Ability to build and maintain relationships inside and outside of Marketing across the globe
- A background in Project Management, Change Management or Training/ L&D would be helpful in this role
- An appreciation/ understanding of Digital Marketing is essential
- Background/ interest in HR, L&D, Training and/ or People Development is highly desirable
- Previous work in Project Management/ Coordination (PMO) would be beneficial
- Having worked in FMCG, Retail or any other consumer/ customer centred environment would be helpful
This role is ideal for someone who has a passion for Digital Transformation and enjoys organisation and people management/ development.
We are anticipating a high volume of applications and will respond as quickly as possible. We will contact applicants who meet the criteria of the role to discuss the position in further detail. Interviews to commence mid December with the intention to appoint in late December/ early January.