Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive, Harlow -
A leading supplier of B2B industrial and commercial products based in Harlow is looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant / Executive to join their talented marketing team. Renowned for what they do and with a solid reputation to match, this company are an innovative provider of world-class services, and are now seeking a Digital Marketer to help them stay at the cutting-edge of their sector.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and manage the company website liaising with external agencies and local administrators.
- Monitor all online content ensuring the copy and content is accurate and positioned correctly.
- Track, analysis and regular reporting of web traffic flow and other key performance indicators.
- Continuously monitor and improve SEO of the company website
- Assist in the management of multiple social media platforms
- Monitor competitor activity and identify new trends within digital marketing
- Provide campaign support to exhibitions.
- You will ideally have one year's digital marketing experience specifically within search engine optimisation and website.
- Any email marketing or vlogging experience would also be beneficial.
- A positive 'can do' attitude is mandatory!
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and experience working to tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
Due to the location, this role would be most applicable to candidates travelling from areas of Harlow and the wider region, including, Welwyn Garden City, Bishop's Stortford, Stevenage, Chelmsford, St Albans, Braintree, and Watford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.