Digital Marketing Assistant (USA & CA Market), Northampton -
My client, a leading player within sustainable retail, are a highly established and global organisation who are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Assistant to join their dynamic marketing team. You will need to be coming in with extensive experience of the US market or you’ll be a US national ready to hit the ground running within an award-winning company.
As Digital Marketing Assistant, supporting the wider marketing team, this role will have you involved in:
- Supporting with the delivery of executing marketing strategies across USA and CA market
- Continuously increasing the online presence within the USA and CA market by overseeing the delivery of a full mix of campaigns across web, SEO, social, PR and up and coming channels
- Creating high quality and engaging content that will support the ecomm site and drive traffic
- Working tirelessly to build and nurture key relationships with stakeholders
- Playing a key part in driving brand awareness and recognising further opportunities to influence visibility for the company
This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career in a reputable company with great career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. It is essential you’re coming in with knowledge of the US market and will be able to dive straight into this position.
Due to the location of their Northampton based office, this role is commutable from Milton Keynes, Kettering, Corby, Bedford, Coventry, Leamington Spa and most parts of Northamptonshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.