Digital Marketing Assistant, Watford -
CALLING ALL JUNIOR DIGITAL MARKETERS LOOKING TO THRIVE IN THEIR MARKETING CAREER!
I'm looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Assistant to join a fantastic marketing team that offers masses of development opportunities, a brilliant and supportive Marketing Manager and real growth potential.
My client is a leading financial organisation, with national recognition and a growing marketing team. Currently they're looking for a recent marketing grad or a junior marketer with 1-2 years' experience to help drive their digital marketing activities.
As Digital Marketing Assistant, working across predominantly digital channels with some traditional marketing input, you will….
- Support the execution of multi-channel digital campaigns with your creative input and understanding of digital marketing
- Regularly oversee the delivering of SEO and paid activities, with some affiliate exposure
- Continue to drive google Analytics and produce accurate and informative reports - an analytical mindset is key!
- Support the content team produce engaging email campaigns and digital newsletters
- Contribute to the design of marketing materials and digital assets, with some video and podcast exposure
- Push your capabilities and professional development by constantly staying up to date with the latest trends and drive continuous improvements across digital channels
This company will offer a forward-thinking marketing environment with fresh ideas and enviable marketing resources.
Due to the location of their Watford based office, this position is commutable from Harlow, Edgware, Enfield, Borehamwood, Potters bar, Cheshunt, Wembley, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Watford, Harrow and most parts of Hertfordshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.