The Company: Established for over 85 years, this family business is the leading UK distributor of hair and beauty products to the professional salons and spas across the world. Award-winning and with a strong focus on personal development, they distribute all major beauty brands as well as offering training to hair and beauty professionals within their academy.
The Role: This is a lovely opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to support the ecommerce team with all digital content production, ensuring that all communications across digital channels is on brand and has the right tone of voice.
- Produce content for all collateral
- Deliver email campaigns, including writing the content and reporting on success
- Work with the trading team to ensure all products are loaded correctly onto the ecommerce platform and remove discontinued stock
- Write product descriptions within tight brand guidelines
- Schedule social media adverts and write content for social and blogs when required
The Candidate: To be considered for this position of Digital Marketing Assistant, you will have experience in a similar role where you can demonstrate experience of writing content for email, social and marketing collateral using a CMS. Accuracy and attention to detail is essential as well as the ability to work effectively to deadlines.
As well as the salary of circa £25,000 the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 35 days holiday inc BH, pension, personal development and professional support, free parking and discount on products.
This Digital Marketing Assistant role is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Bedworth
Would also suit Digital Marketing Executive, Ecommerce Assistant, Ecommerce Executive, Content Executive
Digital Marketing Assistant, Coventry, circa £25,000