Established in Britain by Tom Joule nearly three decades ago, Joules is a true premium lifestyle brand with an authentic heritage. As a multi-channel brand with a global appeal, we carefully design clothing, footwear and accessories for women, men, children and babies – whilst our homeware, toiletries, eyewear and other new collections are constantly expanding.
Due to continued growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our Ecommerce Marketing Team
Purpose of the role:
The successful candidate will be providing general administrative support to the team, assisting the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Coordinator. Using Web analytics to report and analyse campaigns on a weekly and monthly basis. They will also be involved in working with our affiliate networks and provide help with onsite SEO changes.
What we are looking for:
- Strong business sense and analytical capacity.
- Genuine interest in retail and fashion
- A keen eye and attention to detail
- Ability to use Microsoft Packages particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- A dedicated team player
What we offer:
- 31 days Annual Leave (includes bank holidays)
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- 50% clothing employee discount
- Annual Clothing Allowance
A full list can be found here http://bit.ly/joulesrb
This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK’s fastest growing, lifestyle brands, so if you do not want to miss out on being part of something special – click ‘Apply Now’.