DIGITAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
Salary: 28,000 - £30,000
Keywords: (PPC, Adwords, SEO Strategy, Social Media, HTML Emails, Campaigns, Content Management, Google Analytics)
An experienced Digital Marketing Assistant is required by a hugely successful company to join their talented in-house marketing team.
It is an exciting time to join an innovative company with expansion plans throughout Europe, with new brands in development and are venturing into new areas.
Joining an in-house marketing team, you will support the management of the brand's website, overseeing PPC, assisting with SEO strategy, sales & marketing campaign execution, HTML email creation, social media management, audience analysis, management of online listings and analysing data.
You will need to be a detail-orientated, multi-tasker who is confident working independently on projects.
- Develop a more detailed understanding of target market, sales processes and marketing strategy
- Benchmark competition & profile prime prospects
- Assist with website content management via the CMS
- Oversee PPC campaigns. Good understanding of Adwords & PPC in general
- Good understanding of SEO and Google Analytics including dashboards and reporting
- Creation of HTML emails for sales and internal communications
- Manage Social Media platforms for all brands including content and campaign creation
- Research and organise involvement in awards, endorsements and accreditations
- Oversee online listings while introducing new advertising and listing opportunities
- A good understanding of reporting, quantify results to continually optimize campaigns
- Circa 2+ yrs experience in a similar marketing role
- Good knowledge of PPC campaigns and SEO
- Communication skills, customer focused
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Conscientious and professional with a "can do attitude"
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Marketing strategic mind
- Able to multi task with ease and accuracy
- Basic technical understanding of HTML
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Eye for detail and a creative mind
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.